Monday, May 7, 2012

Jesus Worldwide: Tanzania

Have you ever read the Jesus Worldwide posts and wished you could keep up with a missionary or team while on the field rather than waiting until they return?

Well, pack your bags and come with me!

There's a team of Compassion Bloggers in Tanzania right now. Even though I'm eating food my stomach enjoys, sleeping days and nights the American way, and not taking anti-malaria medicine (rejoice!), I'm in Tanzania... mentally.

Follow their journey here:
Blogs
Twitter

Let me introduce you to the team:

The Nester who met Hospitality in Tanzania.

Kelli thinks Minivans are Hot and she's not callous to the amazing work of Compassion.

Gussy's purpose is stitched up in Him.

Scott has a watch that the children are mesmerized by.

Amy's learning to hope like a child.

Jolanthe is looking at the practical things Compassion is doing.

Team leader Shaun Groves is building a Third World Dictionary.

Team leader Keely's got an amazing eye for photography.

Don't just take my word for it. Go check out their blogs.

And consider sponsoring a child in Tanzania.

<>< Katie

PS: If you have a story to tell and want to brag on how God is working around the globe, I'd love to hear it. KatieAxelson[at]gmail[dot]com.

No comments: