Monday, March 24, 2008

New Blog!

I decided getting a blog sounds like fun. Something else to do with my... er... spare time that's already non-existent. It's better than spending countless hours on facebook and the flairs application, right? It's something constructive that takes thought.

However, I am a college student with 18.5 credit hours to take care of (4 of those courses being history... pity me!). I make no promises to update frequently, be inspiring, or even be worth your time. Yet, I will enjoy this blog and I hope you enjoy reading it! Comments make my day so if you take the time to read it, take the time to let me know you read it! :-D Thanks much!

With that said, here's goes nothing!

<>< Katie

"The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.'" Matthew 28:5-6

No comments: