Sunday, June 1, 2008

Purpose Driven Life

I scored a run in church kickball today. (I was really excited).

I think it was the first run I've scored in my life. (Just kidding... but not really).

But God still loves me. (He didn't create me to play pro-kickball or baseball or football or ...).

But God created me for other things. (Like to eat my family's left over garlic bread).

And I'm ok with that. (Somedays).

Moral of the story: God created us for different purposes (no, we're not porpoises.)

Melissa wanted a short post. I don't do short and sweet. I do verbose (First hand application of Murphy's Law) and "Telemundo in English" (thank you, Tim). This is as short as it's going to get (so enjoy it).

The end.

<>< Katie

"It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone." Ephesians 1:11-12 (MSG)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh! You used the Message!!
But yay for scoring a run in kickball--I don't do sports, either. :)