Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dance-Party

I had a dance party in my car last night. There were only three invitations: Peder Eide (and his invisible band blasting through the stereo), God, and me. But we had a blast! Worship in alternative form! I checked my blind spot a lot (even though I was on a two-lane country highway) because my Heavenly Father is an artist and He painted a beautiful sunset just for me! I love Him! The light drizzle, awesome sunset, and country highway seemed like the perfect opportunity to praise Him with the dance. There were times when I wanted to lift my hands in the air and close my eyes (Except I didn't because I was driving).

Have you spent some good, quality time with your Abba Father lately? You don't have to say a word. You can borrow someone else's [words] if it helps. Just be with Him and do whatever the Spirit leads. Sing. Dance. Scream. Cry. Whatever feels appropriate. This is your Best Friend, remember, so there's no reason to be embarrassed. He loves you more than you'll ever know.

Have a party with Jesus today,
<>< Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been missing out on that... i need some praise and worship time with God, my Abba Father