Wednesday, July 20, 2011

China-Bound

Hello, friends!  If all is going as planned, I am on a plane bound for China by the time you're reading this.

My friend Amber and I have had an amazing opportunity open up to us to serve the Lord in China.  We've been able to see His hand in all of the planning steps along the way.

We would be honored and humbled if you would join us in praying for us for the next three weeks while we teach English and encourage Chinese Christians.

You're also welcome to join us via our blog at http://thechinaadventures.blogspot.com/.

Since our computer time will be very limited (if we have any access at all), most of my time will be spent updating that blog rather than this one.  So don't panic if I don't appear on your dashboard for three weeks.  I will do everything my power to return safely and share with you all of the wonderful ways we saw God work.

Thanks, friends,
<>< Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are safely in China. For anyone who wants to read the blog, the link here does not work but the link "China" in the July 15 post will get you to thechinaadventure.blogspot.com.

Love, Mom