Monday, May 9, 2011

Yet I still dare to HOPE

Well, the semester is winding down and the to-do list is still long.  I have things to say but no time to process them into a way that is coherent.  My apologies.  All of my coherent thoughts are going towards my thesis which is one page at a time progressing into something worth turning in.  With that said, here's a scripture I've been reading and rereading a lot lately.

"Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: the faithful love of the Lord never ends!  His mercies never cease.  Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning.  I say to myself, 'The Lord is my inheritance; therefore I will hope in Him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

I hope all is well with you, cyber friends. 
I'll have a longer, more coherent post for you on Wednesday or Thursday.

Please let me know how I can best pray for you!
<>< Katie

No comments: