Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wild Idea

I'm thinking about doing something crazy. Super crazy.

I'm thinking about retiring this blog.

Wait! Don't call the doctor; I promise, I'm not sick. I don't intent to retire. Just move.

I figured since I'm wearing big girl pants, paying big girl rent, and (some days) eating big girl meals, it's time for this blog to grow up and move across the country, too.

At this point I have more questions than answers. So, I need you to help me out please.

This is my number one question: If I move, will you move with me?

For real, I want your honest opinion.

As part of moving, I'll be sorting everything into three piles: Keep, Sell, Toss.
Keep: Posts I liked for various reasons. I intend to write more like them.
Sell: Posts that were ok. More similar to them might appear or might not.
Toss: Posts that never should have happened.

Can you do me a favor and find a post that fits each category and tell me why you've put it there?

Thanks!

<>< Katie

PS: If you're bored, you can start thinking of blog titles for the new blog. I'm hoping for a pun on my name (Katie Axelson, Ax for short).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely keep the birthday posts and the Book Reviews. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the variety. Looking forward to seeing the new look for the blog. Always enjoy your narratives. Marja