Monday, April 30, 2012

Jesus Worldwide: Operation World

I'll be honest, I didn't have time to get together a Jesus Worldwide post for today. I'm in the process of making a major blog move, and I need two hands to count my writing commitments. Sorry!

If you've got a story to tell about how you've seen God work, I'd love to hear from you. Send me an email (KatieAxelson[at]gmail[dot]com) and we'll set up an interview or guest post. Remember, I don't mind revisiting countries. Who knows, yours could be the first story at my "new house."

In the meantime, head over to Operation World and select a country (or two) to read about and pray for. There are some countries I've never even heard of but God knows the citizens intimately. God understands the languages, the customs, and needs. That blows my mind.

I prayed for the Congo. What about you?



<>< Katie

No comments: