Monday, October 4, 2010

The Mirror

Sometimes I want to have a "Did you know?" blog series.  My brain is filled with random things that I enjoy making people stop and go "Wait, what?" 

Examples:
Did you know, watermelon floats?
Did you know, shaving cream cleans tables?
Did you know, dry erase markers write on mirrors?

The other morning, I stumbled into the bathroom to find two notes.
"Amy, I'm not going to class.  It's a stress/sleep thing.  Love, Liz."
"Jen, you're beautiful.  Love, Nikki."
Still half asleep, I brushed my teeth and didn't think anything of it.

Ten minutes later I ventured into the bathroom again and found a whole new set of notes.
KATIE!
We love you!  We hope you have a wonderful day!  Your beautiful face here: : )
PS: Please wash the mirror.
The mirror was covered in purple notes!  And my sweet suitemates earned their keep.  Their simple action put a smile on my face all day long.

Do something simple and make someone's day today.

PS: I didn't wash the mirror.

<>< Katie

No comments: